37 Virgil Street, Stamford, CT 06902
Phone: (203) 325-9435
Fax: (203) 325-0879
Connecticut Accountant Services
Copyright 2011: G&B Accounting Services. Stamford Accountant. All rights reserved.
37 Virgil Street
Stamford, CT 06902
The following services are offered by our Stamford accountants. If you have any questions about our accountants in Connecticut firm, please contact us.
- Accounting for Homeowner Associates
- Accounting for individuals
- Accounting Services (General)
- Business Accounting / Debt Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions Consulting
- Non-Profit Organization Services
- Small Business / Start-Up Services
- Income Tax Return Preparation
We specialized in preparing tax return for individuals; corporate franchise tax; employment (withholding) tax; sales tax or any other tax that are specific for certain types of firms.
ITIN (Taxpayer Identification Number)
We specialize in preparing tax returns as CERTIFYING ACCEPTANCE AGENT (CAA) authorized by IRS to assist individuals and other foreign persons who do not qualify for a Social Security Number in obtaining ITINs (Individual Taxpayer Identifying Number) from the IRS to process a Form 1040 and other tax schedules. As CAA we are also authorized to submit a Form W-7 on behalf of an applicant, without having to furnish documents that support foreign status and identity. We maintain a record of such documentation and we receive the assigned ITIN directly from the IRS. This facilitates the application process and the issuance of taxpayer identification numbers to alien individuals and other foreign persons. We review the required documents and forward the completed Form W-7 with the attached U.S. Federal Income Tax Return or Form SS-4 to the IRS, along with a Certificate of Accuracy.
Accounting is one of the most important tools to keep your business going. We will dedicate ourselves to ensure that your businesses run efficiently, for that we will:
- Perform general financial analysis
- Evaluate degree of financial risk
- Draft administrative specific procedures for your business Prepare your inventory, as the case may be
As experienced Connecticut accountants, we will take the responsibility of keeping accurate records and that taxes are paid timely and properly.
This is a key service for your business since bookkeeping involves making a record of any and all transactions of your business such as the monies received and paid out. It includes money your company owes to vendors, employees, tax agencies, contractors and any other individual or entity. Likewise, your records should register the amounts owed to your company by outside individuals and organizations.
Through accurate and well kept books we can determine the amount of taxes your company must pay. They are also used in preparing your tax returns and as supporting information in the event of an audit by the IRS for you are required to present accurate records for the inspection.
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks!
- Same business day payroll processing
- Paycheck and report printing and delivery Federal, state and local payroll tax deposits and forms preparation and filings Direct Deposit (additional fees apply) W-2 printing and filing 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Also, we will provide you with access to your monthly or quarterly reports. Paychecks and reports can be mailed to you and you will get them within two business days. Or, if you would prefer, we can fax you your pay stubs and you can simply print the checks yourself directly from your printer.